Blue Lady

Yae! I finally finished this. I started it about a year ago. No joke. When I started it I was still learning. I messed it up and rather than fix it then, I did what most novice's do. Hide it for nearly a year. Well I am not the type to let things get the better of me. So the otherday I finally pulled it out and started the process of fixing it. Many hours later and here she is. All that remains to do it buy some framing channel and she will be complete. My soldering still leaves a lot to be desired. I intend to work on it. Who knows one day I may be a picasa! :) For my next venture, I am about to go upstairs and try TRY to figure out my embroidery machine. Oh woe is me! I want to try and make something that I have never done. If all goes well come back and I will post the end result!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

craftyGAgal "Meredith" said...

Girl that ROCKS....and I love the picture, ur seems are not noticeable in the pic, was is lead came or copper foil. I am proud of you. Are you keeping it or selling. GO YOU! ~ thanks for sharing!